6 digit display in a 48x96 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer. Optional 2 relay alarm outputs.
The MPCT300 P6 model is a programmable instrument with uni-directinal pulse counter, rpm meter, frequency meter, hourly production meter or timer.
The instrument offers the following functions:
- memorized count after power down
- 6 digit counters
- input from encoders - NPN or PNP sensors or mechanical contact
- possibility of "up" or "down" counting
- pre-set DOWN counting (counter and timer)
- divisor programmable from 1 to 65535
- multiplier programmable from 1 to 65535
- 8 programmable scales in timer mode
- in timer mode it is possible to select a stop watch function (hold and reset) or a chronometer (start, stop, reset)
- total count functioning
- 2 alarm outputs 5A relay (on request)
- alarms in RPM, frequency meter and hourly production mode: threshold or windows
- alarms in counter or timer mode: threshold, threshold with stop counting or automatic cycle
Transducer power supply: 16Vdc / 50 mA unregulated on request 5Vdc 20 mA
Counter max input frequency : 10KHz
RPM max input frequency: 10KHz
Exchange relay output: 5A / 250Vac
Power supply: 90÷260 Vac/Vdc, 25Vac 50÷60Hz
Power absorption: 2 W
Max working temperature: 50 °C
Digits height : 13 mm
Dimensions: 48x96 (75 mm. Depth)
Mounting plate: 44,5 mm (h) x 92,5 mm (l)
Weight: 250 gr.
Mounting: by bolts
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
SR1: 1 relay alarm
SR2: 2 relay alarms
V5: Tranducer power supply 5V
IBT: Magnetic sensor input
4-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 1 alarm relay; Counter, tachometer, frequency meter, hourly production and timer.
6-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 2/3 alarm relay; Bidirectional counter; Analog and serial outputs.
5+5 digit display in a 48x48 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.