5 digit display in a 48x48 box for bi-directional encoder count.
The MPCIB20 M1 model can be used for counting, positioning or measuring by means of an incremental bi-directional encoder.
The instrument offers the following functions:
- double display: upper display (red) for counting and lower diplay (green) for set point or total counting
- memorized count after power down
- 5 digit counters
- input from encoders - NPN or PNP sensors
- 2 relay output ( SR2) or 1 exchange relay output (SR1F)
- pre-set function
- divisor programmable from 1 to 65535
- multiplier programmable from 1 to 65535
- 1, 2 or 4 input edges counting
- 1 count input and 1 up/down control input
- 2 indipendent count inputs A and B with A + B or A - B function
- alarm setting: windows, threshold, threshold with stop counting, automatic cycle for up counting, automatic cycle for down counting, offset respect setpoint 1
Transducer power supply: 14Vdc / 60 mA unregulated
Counter max input frequency: 40KHz
Relay output: 5A / 250Vac
Power supply: 90÷260 Vac/Vdc, 20÷30Vac/Vdc
Power absorption: 2W
Max working temperature: 50 °C
Digits height : 8mm read out (red) - 8mm set point (green)
Dimensions: 48x48 (96 mm. Depth)
Mounting plate: 44,5 mm (h) x 44,5 mm (l)
Weight: 250 gr.
Mounting: by bolts
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
SR2: 2 relay alarms
SR1F: 1 exchange relay alarm
V5: Ttransducer power supply 5V
5+5 digit display in a 48x48 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
6 digit display in a 48x96 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
4-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 1 alarm relay; Counter, tachometer, frequency meter, hourly production and timer.
6-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 2/3 alarm relay; Bidirectional counter; Analog and serial outputs.