4 digit display in a 48x96 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
Optional 1 relay alarm output.
The MPCT30 P6 model is a programmable instrument with unidirectinal pulse counter, rpm meter, frequency meter, hourly production meter or timer. Programming can be undertaken using four keys.
The instrument offers the following functions:
- memorized count after power down
- 4 digit counters
- input from encoders - NPN or PNP sensors and mechanical contact
- possibility of 'up' or 'down' counting
- pre-set counting (counter and timer)
- divisors programmable from 1 to 9999
- multipliers programmable from 1 to 9999
- possibility to set up revolution points
- total count functioning
- 1 alarm (on request)
- alarm in RPM, frequency meter and hourly production mode: threshold or windows
- alarm in counter or timer mode: threshold, threshold with stop counting or automatic cycle
Transducer power supply: 16Vdc / 50 mA unregulated* on request 5 Vdc / 20mA
Counter max input frequency: 10KHz
Rpm max input frequency: 10KHz
Power supply: 230Vac 50÷60Hz | 115Vac 50÷60Hz | 25Vac 50÷60Hz | 12÷30 Vdc
Power consumption: 1,5 W
Max working temperature: 50 °C
Digits height: 13mm
Dimensions: 48x96(75 mm depth)
Mounting plate: 44.5mm (h) x 92.5 mm (l)
Weight: 250 gr.
Mounting: by bolts
* with dc power supply, Val=16Vdc if Vdc power supply of the instrument is >18Vdc
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
SR1: 1 alarm
IBT: Magnetic sensor input
V5: Transducer power supply 5V
5+5 digit display in a 48x48 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
6 digit display in a 48x96 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
6-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 2/3 alarm relay; Bidirectional counter; Analog and serial outputs.