PLC TPLC100 model
The PLC TPLC100 has a modular and flexible structure based on ARM9.
The inputs and outputs of the TPLC100 are expandable by adding Mect MPNC006, MPNC030 and MPNC035 series modules for analog signals and MPNC020 for digital signals. The analog and digital I/O communicate between each other by internal bus on DIN rail.
The VNC allows to create a “Virtual HMI” to visualize synoptic without having a pc or operator panel.
The PLC TPLC100 has 8 digital inputs PNP, 8 relay outputs, 4 analogue inputs (mA or V configurable by software), 8 analogue inputs (thermocouple J/T/K or PT100 configurable by software) and 2 analogue outputs.The PLC has a Modbus RTU interface on RS485 or CANopen, Modbus TCP e TCPRTU on Ethernet interface.The USB port is used as host for datalogging and software updating.
To configure your PLC TPLC100 model is available the "MECT SUITE" software.
"MECT SUITE" contains the software to configure the system and to create the PLC and HMI graphics applications:
- Generate graphics HMI application (graphics pages);
- Generation and definition of the system variables;
- Configuration of the communication parameters;
- Operator Panel preliminary setting;
- Easy insertion of elements associated to PLC variables;
- Ready pages for recording / logging;
- Use, if necessary, Qt / C++ code;
- VNC allows to create a “Virtual HMI” to visualize synoptic;
- HMI application debug.
- Generation PLC application (in 5 IEC 61131-3 standard languages);
- In addition to several libraries are available those of PID and Self-tuning;
- PLC application debug.
On PLC TPLC100 model up to 192 retentive variables are available (the value is maintained during the power off of the HMI) and more than 4800 not retentive variables.
Operative system: LINUX Real Time
Graphic libraries: QT
PLC: programmable with 5 standard languages IEC 61131-3, application monitor for debugger
Modbus (master/slave) TCP / RTU / TCPRTU
Datalogger, Trend, Recipes, Alarms
WiFi and Mobile network management by optional USB pen drive
Remote connection Open Vpn
SFTP Secure Server (Win SCP)
MySQL/SQLite database access
Easily obtain log values within web based applications (HTTP + JSON)
CASE: plastic molding housing
CPU: processor ARM926 32Bits 454 MHz
DRAM: 128MB DDR2
Real Time Clock
- 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- 1 USB 2.0 host port
- 1 RS485 2 wires or CAN
INPUTS / OUTPUTS:
- 8 Digital inputs (PNP 0-24Vdc)
- 6 Digital outputs (5A relay SPNO)
- 2 Uscite digitali (10A relay SPDT)
- 4 Analogue inputs (0÷20mA or 0÷10V) configurable via software
- 8 Analogue inputs (thermocouple J/T/K or PT100) configurable via software
- 2 Analogue outputs (0÷10V)
Power supply: 15÷36Vdc, 150mA @ 24Vdc
Dimensions: 105 x 136 x 60 mm
Wiring: extractable terminal blocks
Operating temperature: 0°/+55°C
Storage temperature: -20°/+85°C
Relative humidity: 10%-90%@40°C
ADDITIONAL INPUT AND OUTPUT
If you need to use the remote input/output modules you can use the following models: